Kampala, Uganda: December 6 - 13
A CULTURAL IMMERSION INTO THE BEAUTY, ART AND JOY OF UGANDA
Join Toddré Monier in the motherland for eight days and seven nights of exploration and discovery with a select group of amazing sistahs. Tour fashion ateliers, journey to fabric and crafts markets. Have bespoke pieces made. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments. Tantalize your taste buds with local and international cuisine. Tap into your inner self with yoga, meditation, intention and goal setting. Sow into yourself and others in a truly breathtaking environment.
A Bucket-List Experience:
- Daily yoga (all levels) – one class each morning
- Daily meditations to bring you to bliss
- Intention setting with aromatherapy to become clear on the experience you desire to create each day
- Luxurious spa treatments
- Tours of the best boutiques in Kampala
- Exclusive shopping with Ugandan designers
- Opportunity to have bespoke pieces made by a master seamstress
- Tour the fabric market
- Tour the second-hand market for vintage shopping
- Tour the craft market for inexpensive apparel, footwear, accessories, art and home goods
- Visit an amazing art gallery
- Gift bag with Ugandan crafted bath & body products
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Crafted cocktails, beer and wine
- Club hopping
- World-renowned Ugandan dance troupe with live musicians and vocalists
- Arrival airport transfers
Does Not Include:
- Departure airport transfer
- Travel insurance
- Additional night’s stay
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Emin Pasha Hotel and Spa is a Ugandan owned boutique hotel in the heart of the city. It is, ‘unpretentiously luxurious’. A heated swimming pool and restaurant is on the premises. Originally built in the 1920’s it has been renovated and manages to balance classic sensibilities with nouveau aesthetics.
All rooms have air conditioning, WIFI, TV and direct-dial phone access. Some of the rooms have outside sitting areas facing the garden. Suites are complete with claw foot bathtubs and modern glass showers.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT WITH A $400 USD deposit (non-refundable goes toward total balance).
Click ‘Add to Cart’ then go to the shopping cart to submit your deposit. Balance due 60 days before the retreat start date. The total amount is $2459.